Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2012

sayings....


Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.



Whenever your having a bad day, remember this. I LOVE YOU.



Ladies the right man will love all the things about you that the wrong man took for granted.



A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice in her life, to be thankful for a good one.



A woman doesn't need a perfect man. she just needs a special guy who can accept her the way she is and make her feel special.




Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.




There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. Think about that before you judge someone.



SMILE. Why? Because it makes you attractive. It changes your mood. It relieve stress. And it help you stay POSITIVE.




Don't like me? COOL, I don't wake up every day to impress you.



If I could remember school work like I remember lyrics I’d be a genius.



No one can change a person, but a person can be the reason for someone’s change




I don't want to be your favorite or your best. I want to be your only one and make you forget the rest.



Don't fall for his words, fall for his actions.




A boy makes his woman jealous of other women, a man makes other women jealous of his girl.




I love photos because they never change EVEN when the person in it changes.



To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.




True friends will never part, maybe in distance but not in heart.










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen